5.24.2008
Attention span, or lack thereof...
I've noticed since I started med school that my attention span has decreased to just about 0. Not just with learnin' stuff, but with everything. I can't pay attention to articles in the New York Times for more than a paragraph or two; The only movies I can watch in one sitting star Johnny Knoxville and involve short snippets of tossing heavy objects on genitals; and after 3 minutes on the phone, I feel like I've been talking an entire hour. It's terrible. Hopefully, I'll get my attention span back at some point - There's only so many sequels of Jackass that can be made, and movies like that and The Ringer actually make me feel like I know less after watching them than I did before watching them. Anyways, I've found this video of a sneezing panda on Yahoo, and it only took 30 seconds to watch, so this comprises the entire extent of my daily news. There's a lot going on in the world today, I'm sure, but this panda is the only thing I'm aware of... Sad, but true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment